Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Take The First Step

 Taking the first step is always scary. I remember when I decided to open my art account I was scared. Because what if I'm not good at it. When I posted my first art on my account I got so much support and appreciation from my friends and strangers. I met people through my arts. Those people are a big part of my life now. Even when I decided to write blogs I was super scared. Because I know I am worse at expressing myself and also nobody will read them anyway. I didn't know what will happen. I didn't know if I'll be able to do it or not. But after publishing my first blog so many people read and appreciated it. They inspired me to keep writing. Even people from foreign countries read my blog. 

I know I still have to get better. Hopefully, I will. You know what I realized that if I didn't open my art account or publish my first blog in the first place I would never know I could do it. I'm so glad I took that first step.

You don't need to see the whole path to take the first step. You can take the first step with confidence and trust, and it can be done with fear and doubt. The best journeys happen when we don't plan them all the way through.

They can take us on a path that's not always planned for us. They can teach us things we never expected to learn.

So when you find yourself at the foot of a path, don't worry about everything ahead. Just take the first step, you will find your way. 

If you're thinking about starting something new but are scared. This is your sign. Take the first step!

2 comments:

I am loved

Out of all the blogs I've written, I feel like this one is going to be different. Unlike the others that were written at my study table ...