My goal in life is to be one of those people who are just light. You see them and you suddenly feel so warm inside and all you want to do is hug them. And they look at you and smile with the warmest light in their eyes and you love them. maybe not in a romantic way but you just want to be close to them and you hope some of their light transfers onto you.
I wanna be that person who just radiates nice energy like, I wanna be that person who you've never spoken to before but you think of me as a friend already. I wanna be that person you feel that you can come to for advice whenever or someone who makes you feel better by just talking to you. I'm gonna try really hard to be that person.
I want to be one of those; people can rely on. When people are around them they feel safe.
I want to be someone's diary. Human diary. They tell you with no shame or anything. Because they know you'll listen.
I'm someone who saves things. I'll hold on forever.
You have always been that girl who shares the positive vibe by sharing your own stuffs. May be you already have that light. Keep shining.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!๐
DeleteYou actually ARE my Human diary๐
ReplyDelete-gori
๐ญ๐ญ๐ญnow I'm gonna cry
Delete