Self-love is something I can never do. It is too damn hard. But if I want to do everything for the first time I must try to love my own self. It's called self-love for a reason- it comes from YOU.
Saturday, January 15, 2022
One Day I'll Know
Today I'm here writing my first blog because for the very first time I want to know how I actually feel. For the first time, I'm really trying to listen to myself about what I couldn't say for years. For the first time, I wanna know how I want to see myself actually. For the first time, I want to know why everything happened the way it had been. For the first time, I want to know what brought me here today. For the first time, I want everyone to hear me. For the first time, I want to put all my thoughts, and feelings into something. For the first time, I want to know who I'm and who I can be. If I keep writing about it maybe one day I'll know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am loved
Out of all the blogs I've written, I feel like this one is going to be different. Unlike the others that were written at my study table ...
-
Out of all the blogs I've written, I feel like this one is going to be different. Unlike the others that were written at my study table ...
-
2025 A whole year passed, and I still do not understand how a year can hold this much when my brain clearly has very limited storage. Honest...
-
Have you ever wondered why so many children have imaginary friends? These invisible companions often seem to understand us better than anyon...
Waiting for many more.
ReplyDeleteFighting my love 😙
Thank you so much 💛
DeletePinch 😅💖
ReplyDeleteAww💛🥰
Delete