It's scary to think that one day after I'm gone people will forget about me. They will forget about my existence. I hope they don't.
I hope they will think about me every time they see someone who's crazy enough to do anything but too scared to take the first step. I hope they will think about me every time they see someone who gets excited about the little things. I hope they'll think about me every time they see a sunflower. I hope they will think about me every time while drinking coffee. I hope they'll think about me every time someone mentions street food. I hope they'll think about me every time they see someone who's too lazy to finish a book. I hope they'll think about me every time they meet someone who's a crazy animal lover. I hope they'll think about me every time someone talks about FRIENDS. I hope they will remember the smell of mine. I hope they will remember my touch, the sound of my voice. I really hope they will. I hope there will always be something that will remind them of me.
So that when I'm not around I'll still be there. Forever.
Best best best <33
ReplyDeleteThank youuuu 🥺🥺
DeleteSpoke mah mind, poured mah heart. 💖
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you could relate 💛
Delete